AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer Review
The AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer is the latest innovation from the AlchoHAWK Series line of breath alcohol content (BAC) analyzers. Perfect for use in the law enforcement, substance abuse centers, the armed forces, and in many other professional areas that require reading of alcohol intoxication. With approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), this product can also be acquired for personal use. It integrates advanced technology for precise readings and enhanced accuracy that conventional semi-conductor scanners do not match up to.
Where To Buy?
We found the lowest price for this breathalyzer at Amazon.com (see current discounted price). You can also get it shipped for free as well.
Features of AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer
- Large LCD display. The LCD display of AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer shows very understandable and easy-to-read results.
- Warning level indicator. The legal BAC level in most states is 0.08 percent. Users can set the BAC alarm point to this level or lower, that when exceeded can trigger the alarm.
- Cutting edge sensor technology. The AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer incorporates a kind of sensor technology that is said to deliver results far better than semi-conductors. Among its other advantages are:
- Resistance to ketone interference: ketones are present in the body when a person is diabetic or on a strict low-calorie diet, and this can affect readings. The device will still generate accurate results despite this condition.
- Durability: it is designed to last a long time, and for regular use.
- Temperature display: this product works at its best when within the temperature range of 50 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pressure scanner. This tool makes sure that the user blows properly into the mouthpiece all the way through.
- Automatic resetting. There is no need to manually reactivate the device after each test. A digital prompt will appear when it is ready for the next sample.
- Tracker. It monitors the number of tests carried out. The device will remain fully functional even after several hundreds of tests.
User Reviews of AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer
After reading quite a number of reviews about AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer, many customers are very pleased with its overall performance. Comments are all positive except for those about faulty items that were, of course, returned and replaced by the retailer. According to them, this BAC detection tool is very easy to use. The manual instructions are not in any way technical and anyone can operate the device without trouble. Also, what most users like best about the product is that they are provided accurate readings. After having recorded a thousand readings, the product still works great. While other brands have the tendency to act up in the long run, this one remains effective like new. It is truly worth the money you paid for.
Its suggested to wait at least 20 minutes before testing for accurate results. Blowing right after a gulp will yield a very high BAC reading. This is because the alcohol is still in your mouth and yet to be absorbed in the bloodstream. You will have a fairly good idea of how much is too much after using it for some time and you’ll be able to tell automatically whether or not you are within the 0.08 BAC legal limit.
Back To Read More Reviews: Breathalyzer Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!